Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ohhh, so long ,,,

Life just gets in the way and blogging goes on the back burner, but here I am trying to get back at it!

My hubby works in the RV industry and the shop is closed over Christmas and New Years, so I am just beginning a wonderful 10 days with him at home. Today, I plan to get into my much neglected sewing room and have some fun! Fleece pants for hubby, a tooth fairy pillow for Aryanna (her first loose tooth), a pj bag for Noelle and some sweaters for Jasmin. See how long it's been, you haven't even met Jasmin our Mini Dachshund puppy. She is almost 4 months old and a complete goof ball. 

 While I head off to create, I will leave you with a photo of the newest addition. 

Have a fantastic Boxing Day and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment