Sunday, March 22, 2009

A sneak peek of colour ...


We are currently working on a kitchen reno. It wasn't planned to happen right now but my wonderful Father in Law kind of sent me a challenge (I can't pass up a good challenge) and then I came across Emily's post with a challenge (did I mention I love a good challenge?) to paint my kitchen cabinets BLACK! Oh my, DH has wanted black cabinets for quite some time now and I am often very cautious of, and hesitant to agree with, his colour choices. So, I found myself in a very dark dilemma - a reno challenge from dearest FIL, a black challenge from Emily and my husband's dream on one hand and on the other - just me ... here I am jumping in while hesitation threatens to pull me back ...

3 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! It IS nice to see another Canadian on the UBP! I've been reading through your posts, really enjoying it! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your kitchen reno (great colours!), and your kid mess photos remind me of what some little cousins did to our basement 2 years ago on Christmas Eve!
    Looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did a kitchen reno a year ago and used a very similar green on our walls...no black cabinets though. Bet it will be striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how those Black Cabinets turn out. I am currently stairing at paint chips for the half bath and getting no where!

    ReplyDelete