Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New year, new projects

Maybe I was a little ambitious when I thought I would get to this blog early in the new year. I should know better! In the three months between December 15 and March 12 my little family of 4 celebrates 3 birthdays, 1 anniversary, Christmas, New Years and attends a large family birthday celebration. I have so much sewing to do for all these events that my bow making activity is nearly non-existent. I am doing some special orders though.

I am taking on a new project right now though. My eldest daughter turns 4 at the end of February and I have decided to make her a Tinkerbell quilt to fit the new theme of her room. I have only used crib quilt panels before so this twin sized quilt from scratch is a wonderful new challenge. Today I completed the center of the quilt top, now I just need to make the borders ... If any of you are interested, the pattern I am using is "Scrappy Sherbet" from Sentimental Stitches .

I hope the new year is treating you well and that winter isn't too cold where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment