Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now to quilt it!


I had hoped to have this quilt top finished yesterday but I ended up relaxing on the couch with my little ones - ahhhh. It sure was a nice change of pace.

Anyway, I got right back at it this morning and have it finished. This is my first non crib panel quilt and I am thrilled with how it is turning out. Now I just need to figure out how to quilt and bind it and I'm set. The quilt is for my oldest daughter's 4th birthday in 9 days - I had better get to figuring this out!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors-so bright and cheery! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am enjoying yours as well. What a beautiful quilt. The colors are all my faves...so pretty! I am in the midst of planning a 3rd b'day party for my little girl next week too. I think we are doing ponies. I really need to get on the planning! Looks like you are just about done with your party plan:)

    ReplyDelete